Targets for 09-10
August 26, 2009 § Leave a comment
With exams data being prepared for tomorrow, I thought it was a good time to set out the new targets for 09-10. We still need to mature existing projects but most also look forward to future innovations and opportunities.
We have a new ‘team’ of IT staff due with internal promotions, additions and new roles. I am pleased to say that the new team and have meshed together, skipped the ‘storming’ phase and moved onto the norm. What has been refreshing is important is the fact that the new staff has brought new ways of the addressing engrained tasks.
Improve our current OCR Nationals passrate of 70% to 75%.
- Grow the L4L Programme with a Yr7 and Yr10 – targting 75% inclusion
- Rebrand IT Support to IT Services and widen the range of services we offer; audio, visual, college digital magazine, remote services.
- Develop the Sims2moodle product and broaden the features available to schools.
- Extend CPD, to include GTP / PGCE and internal CPD opportunties.
- Engaging collaboration throught the Network Managers Working Group
- Visit at least 3 school to investigate the innovations they are currently deploying
With a secure network and the staff to lead its development, I hope to be able to focus on my professional development this year a little more this year.